Therapy takes courage and commitment, But it does offer freedom from your challenges
Short or Long-term Counselling – Individual, Couples and young people (12 years+)
- Feeling a bit overwhelmed or anxious?
- Feeling you have reached your limit and can not talk to family or friends?
L J Counselling Therapies provides a safe and confidential way forward to explore your thoughts, feelings and emotions in a non-judgement environment.
There is no magic wand but there is a compassionate trained Counsellor to listen to YOU! Whether it is for:
- Stress – Home or Work
- Self Defending Behaviours
Then Counselling can enable you to identify all your options and then you can choose a way forward that works for you.
What to expect from your complementary first session
- I will share the different therapies available to you and answer your questions
- I will clarify the professional nature of the counsellor/client relationship and ethics of my practice.
- To ensure you choose the right therapy for you. We will go through some questions to encourage you to consider why you are seeking support now!
- Enabling you time to decide if I am the right Counsellor for you!
- We will discuss our agreement for working together, If you wish to proceed with therapies